I was never normally a pink kinda gal, but more recently I’ve been drawn to the whole blush vibe. I’m not talking about the face painting type of blush that is clearly a girls best friend on a dreary winter morning; nope, it’s that odd color somewhere between pink and beige that I seem to be obsessing over.
I blame a pair of Pedro Garcia satin wedges, which I managed to snag last summer on Net-a-Porter before one of my girlfriends got her hands on them. It’s been generally downhill from there.
On the upside, designers seem to have plumped for all things blush this upcoming season too, so it looks like my obsession is set to stick for a season or two.
Here are my top 5 faves.
1. This cute Skaist-Taylor embellished silk skirt;
2. The Boyfriend cropped jeans from Current Elliott;
3. Cropped Mongolian lamb jacket by Skaist-Taylor;
4. This gorgeous Notte by Marchesa embellished silk jersey dress;
5. Charlotte Olympis Love Me heart appliqued pumps;
To get your own blush obsession on shop here;
Style Tribe Quiz
Try our Style Tribes quiz to help figure out your Style ID
tribes quiz - sign up to download