Raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake ice cream
I don’t think you can beat homemade cheesecake ice cream. It’s perfect to prepare ahead and to wow your guests. This recipe does not require an ice cream maker, is just so simple to create, and can be frozen for up to a month.
You will need…
100g caster sugar
2 lemons zested and 1 juiced
250g light cream cheese
200g light condensed milk
300ml whipping cream
100g white chocolate cut into small chunks
4 digestive biscuits, roughly crushed
Here’s what to do…
- Heat the raspberries in a pan with 1 tbsp lemon juice and 50ml water. Boil and then simmer for about 10 minutes. Leave to cool for 30 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese and lemon zest in a bowl, beating in the condensed milk and remaining lemon juice.
- Whip the cream and gently fold into the cheese mixture, finally adding the biscuits and white chocolate.
- Transfer to a shallow container with a lid and gently stir through the raspberry mixture to form a swirl effect.
- Cover and freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
Being a big fan of Mary Berry and The Great British Bake Off I love a little retro look in my kitchen. This old Kilner jar has been in the family for years, but you can get similar here. I also love the enamelware from Falcon at Liberty London, as well as the cute Tala cook’s measure in pink from Selfridges.
Remove from freezer about 20 minutes before serving, to ensure the ice cream is easier to scoop
Serve in cones or with a little raspberry coulis
Here’s hoping the sun is shining where you are and you have the perfect weekend set!
Click the images below to shop the post.
P.s. We’ve been nominated for the Amara Interior Blog Awards under the best fashion inspired blog section – would love your vote if you have a spare mo – simply click the vote button below…
Style Tribe Quiz
Try our Style Tribes quiz to help figure out your Style ID
tribes quiz - sign up to download