- We will never harvest your personal details to sell to a third party
- We will only ever ask for your contact details to allow us to contact you
- We promise to look after any personal details that you do provide us with.
- We use some affiliate marketing links, which means we can get paid a small commission on sales if you click through and purchase via the links. We use a 3rd Party to enable these affiliate partnerships. This does not add any additional cost to you, the shopper.
- The blog offers advertising options including sponsored and collaborative posts. Any articles that contain sponsored content are written entirely by myself, all views and creativity are my own.
- Any commercial activity will be disclosed by either AD or a [*] sign next to a sample product.
- The Notes from a Stylist blog is very much a personal blog. we only write about the products we love.
On a side note, all Notes From a Stylist images are included to better your experience and belong to me, Sara Delaney. Please do not use any of the photographs for professional purposes or material. If you would like to use any Notes From a Stylist images for your blog or social media, please credit @notesbyastylist in the caption and link back to this blog – Thank you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email editor Sara Delaney at firstname.lastname@example.org.