Roasted Vegetable Bake Recipe
It really feels like Winter is on its way this week, so I thought I’d bring you a serious comfort food recipe which is a great “anytime” recipe. It’s super speedy to prepare and perfect for a midweek dinner or doubled up for larger suppers. If you’re running a fireworks party this weekend, why not try this great roasted vegetable bake recipe to fill up your family and friends. Try it with my carrot and ginger soup recipe!
You will need…
4 large Maris piper potatoes, cubed
1 large red onion, thinly sliced
1 pepper, deseeded and sliced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 lemons, 1 juiced and zested and 1 chopped
290g sun blush tomatoes drained and oil/dressing saved.
4 tbsp olive oil, from the sunblush tomatoes.
1 tbsp coriander seeds
1 handful coriander, chop the leaves and stems
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp paprika
Salt and pepper
Serves 4 to 6
Here’s what to do…
- Mix the potatoes, cumin, paprika, garlic and seasoning together and add to the roasting tin lined with baking parchment, along with the chopped lemon.
- Drizzle with the oil, and place in oven at 200C.
- Cook for 20 minutes before adding the onion, pepper and coriander stems.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes, before adding the sun blush tomatoes for a further 5 minutes of cooking.
- Remove from oven, and drizzle with the lemon juice, and scatter with coriander seeds and chopped coriander leaves before serving.
Great for large groups as an accompaniment to any dish.
Incorporate shredded roast chicken or prosciutto slices into the dish and serve with a simple salad.
Have a great weekend!
Style Tribe Quiz
Try our Style Tribes quiz to help figure out your Style ID
tribes quiz - sign up to download