Sunday reads from IFB Links à la Mode
This week one of our blog posts was lucky enough to be picked for inclusion in the fab Independent Fashion Bloggers Links à la Mode selection. If you haven’t heard of the Independent Fashion Bloggers but love a good blog read or a little creative inspiration, then these are your go-to peeps to bookmark for the future. This community is a super huge collective of amazing bloggers all sharing their blogging skills in one place.
It’s a real honour to be selected for this spot from 60,000 active and inspiring bloggers from all over the world, with some great content to read this week. So give yourself a quick half hour break from whatever you’re up to today, pop the kettle on, put your feet up and enjoy some of these reads.
Links à la Mode, August 13
- Affatshionista: Everyday Style in a Torrid Size 3!
- Ashley: Monday Adventures | Best Blow Out in Chicago
- Attire Club: What We Can Learn From the Zoolander 2 Teaser
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Essie Fall 4Pc Mini Set Swatches & Review
- Cubicle Chic: Putting the “FUN” in “FUNCTIONAL” | How to have fun with your everyday office wear.
- Drew & Alice: Strobing
- Dresscode | HighFashion: Burberry Prorsum Menswear F/W 15/16 | ‘Classically Bohemian’
- Everest Says: Tips for Taking an Awesome Flat Lay Photo
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Madison Reed | Salon Hair Color at Home
- La Petite Fashionista: Blog to Biz | 5 Easy Steps to Increasing Your Instagram Following
- Lobler & Delaney: J.Crew & Iris Apfel Movie Preview Event
- Mama in Heels: Office Perfection | Denim
- Ms. Fabulous: Bibhu Mohapatra’s Fall 2015 From the Heart
- Muscari Lane: Digitization Robbed My Fashion
- Random Chic Musings: Paris is Always a Good Idea
- Reasons To Dress: Wearing the Dress that *He* Hates
- So Versailles: Best Face Masks
- The Moon & the Mirror: Marie Antoinette, The Milk Maid
- The Style Division: Discovering the Magic of Venice, Italy
- We Are Ready Made: Acne Pushes the Button!
P.s. We’ve been nominated for the Amara Interior Blog Awards under the best fashion inspired blog category – would love your vote if you have a spare mo… simply click the vote button below…