A girl needs to be party ready at the drop of a hat in the next few weeks, so here are my top 5 office to party dresses.
1. Theysken’s Theory chuma embellished dress. Make it office appropriate with flats and a crew neck cardi by day, add killer heels and a fur stole for a hot date night.
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim sequin collage sweatpants. Hide by day under a boyfriend blazer, a crisp white shirt and oxford brogues. Come party time, switch the shirt for a silk blouse, the brogues for booties and roll up the sleeves of that boyfriend blazer for night time elegance.
3. This fit and flare dress with gold detail from Gig Brazil would be a dream in the workplace paired with a soft leather biker jacket and knee high boots. Take it on the ice rink later along with this season’s fur trimmed coat and snood.
4. A peplum top is a girls best friend. This DVF jacquard top can work by day with an oversized cardigan and pencil skirt. Amp up the glitz factor for the evening by pairing with leather trim capri pants and a tuxedo jacket.
5. Talking of tuxedo tops, if you can’t rock one of those this season, Lord help you. Wear by day with neutral pants and cashmere sweater. By night, lose the sweater and pants, and pair with a jumpsuit.
For where to shop click here;
Style Tribe Quiz
Try our Style Tribes quiz to help figure out your Style ID
tribes quiz - sign up to download