Christmas Cocktail Recipes with Tattams
The Holiday season is literally upon us and whether that means you are reserving space on your waistline for the upcoming turkey fest, or you’re gearing up for a Festive party or three, then we’ve got some great Christmas cocktail recipes for you to try created by the lovely Tom from Tattam’s Bar.
Apple & Cinnamon Moscow Mule
Apple & cinnamon vodka 50ml
Lime juice 25ml
Sugar syrup 12.5ml
Topped up with ginger beer
1. Pour the vodka, lime juice, sugar syrup into the shaker.
2. Shake and then pour into glass.
3. Top up with ginger beer garnish, cinnamon stick and apple slice.
Serves one person
6 egg yolks
1/2 litre double cream
1-litre whole milk
250 grams of castor sugar
1 vanilla pod
1. Pour all ingredients into a big metal bowl and whisk until smooth.
2. Decant the mix into a carafe ready to serve
3. Garnish with grated nutmeg
Serves 8 to 10 people
Charlie Chaplin Christmas Cocktail
35ml Sipsmith Sloe Gin
25ml lime juice, freshly squeezed
15ml apricot brandy
5ml sugar syrup
1. Place all ingredients into an iced shaker
2. Shake and then double strain
3. Garnish with orange zest
Serves one person
Hot Cherry Cocktail
75ml cherry brandy
75ml part single malt
10ml maraschino Liquor
4 spoons of honey
2 Orange zest
1. Place all ingredients into a glass teapot
2. Fill the teapot with hot water and serve
Serves 5 to 7 people
Christmas Cocktails… find your favourite. #AD
There are so many cocktails out there to choose from this festive season, that the lovely folk over at eBookers have come up with a fun game to help you find your favourite. Some of the recipes above are included in their mix, but there are soooo many more too. Hop over here
to find which one might be your perfect pick me up this Christmas.
I’ve added this post to the amazing #SaturdayShareLinkup
run by lovely Catherine from Not Dressed as Lamb. Pop over there to discover some other lovely reads this weekend.
(Visited 201 times, 1 visits today)
Style Tribes Quiz
Try our Style Tribes quiz to help figure out your Style ID
Get started with our free 5-minute style
tribes quiz - sign up to download