Easter Table Styling Tips.
AD [Affiliate Links Used]
If you’re hosting the fam this Easter weekend and are looking to make that Easter table scream springtime, then we’ve come up with a simple Easter table styling cheat sheet to help you nail the perfect look. It’s not all about chucking the kitchen sink at it; it’s about considering a few key points which will bring stylish nirvana to your table display and make your guests think you are indeed a decor genius.
- Figure out how many you are entertaining and gather table & chairs to suit
- Pick a theme – simple & natural, pared back Scandi or rustic charm are all having a bit of a moment in the decor world.
- Gather your props to suit your theme – tablecloths, napkins, crockery & cutlery, glassware and other Easter trinkets which you can use as tableware.
- Create your centrepiece – using the rule of 3 – gather items in clusters of 3 making your centrepiece easy on the eye. Think high and low elements for an undulating and interesting sculptural theme – you can use votives, vases, jugs and anything with a pleasing spring vibe.
- While building your centrepiece, remember not to build too much height so people can still maintain eye contact and chat across the table.
- Add flowers in abundance – from loose deconstructed bouquets to singular blooms in a vase; even faux flowers are a winner for table decor.
- Pour yourself a glass or two, welcome your guests and enjoy your family time.
So I hope that helps with your Easter weekend prep. For more inspo, I always find Pinterest is an awesome spot to load up on ideas – take a peek here for more.
If you’re looking for more decor and interior ideas, our new design blogger Catherine Goodrich is on hand to help. Based in Florence she will be bringing us news of design trends and tips on improving your home decor along the way. Catch her earlier posts here.
I’m off down the M4 to pick up my mum from Cardiff to whisk her back to Surrey to spend the weekend at ours and then looking forward to a family get-together at sis-in-laws who is the most fab cook, so it’s all looking good this end. You can follow our weekend over on Instagram Stories. See you on the other side and have a Happy Easter!
Easter table styling… where to shop.
Most of the items from this Easter table styling shoot were from The White Company… click the images below to shop.
Photography by Clare Walpole.