- I will never harvest your personal details to sell to a third party
- I will only ever ask for your contact details to allow us to contact you
- I promise to look after any personal details that you do provide us with.
- I use some affiliate marketing links, which means I can get paid a small commission on sales if you click through and purchase via the links. I use a 3rd Party to enable these affiliate partnerships. This does not add any additional cost to you, the shopper.
- The blog offers advertising options including sponsored and collaborative posts. Any articles that contain sponsored content are written entirely by myself, all views and creativity are my own.
- Further to new ASA guidelines, any commercial activity will be disclosed as follows:
Paid Ads/Partnerships will be prefaced by the word AD (on Instagram the same will apply with AD [Paid Partnership]
For posts with Affiliate links AD [ Affiliate Links] will be used
For posts which contain items I have been gifted but with no obligation to post about it AD [Gfted] will be used
For posts which contain previously paid for by myself, or gifted items relating to a brand I have worked with in the past year [Was gifted as part of my previous collaboration with Brand X] will be used.
The Notes from a Stylist blog is very much a personal blog. I only write about the products I love.
On a side note, all Notes From a Stylist images are included to better your experience and I strive to have all the images taken by me, Sara Delaney. Please do not use any of the photographs for professional purposes or material. If you would like to use any Notes From a Stylist images for your blog or social media, please credit @notesbyastylist in the caption and link back to this blog – Thank you. For any ancillary imagery used in posts, the source or photographer will be credited.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email editor Sara Delaney at email@example.com.